- Entry Deadline: June 22, 2018
- Product Delivery Deadline: June 22, 2018
- Products MUST arrive by June 22 in order to be judged.
- Please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- Payment Deadline: June 22, 2018
Cost (Australian Dollars):
- Early Entry (Feb 1 - June 1): $100 per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Regular Entry (June 2 - June 15): $125 per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Late Entry (June 16 - June 22): $150 per submission for both online entries and paper/fax/email entries
- Payments: Payment for on-line entries can be made by credit card through Stripe. Off-line entry fees can be made by credit card or by wire transfer. The banking information and associated fees for the wire transfer may be requested from us at email@example.com.
- There is only one entry fee. We do not charge any extra fees for use of our logo and or medals for publicity purposes.
ELIGIBILITY AND REQUIREMENTS:
- All commercially-produced beers from anywhere in the world are eligible to enter.
- All entries must be listed on the official entry form, either online or downloaded from this web site as a paper form (see the top of this page for links to both). If downloading the paper form, please complete the entire form and sign at the bottom of the page to certify that the statements on the form are correct. Failure to complete the form properly may result in disqualification.
- All entries submitted on time will be judged. If your submission gets stuck in customs, as does occasionally happen, we are prepared to convene a smaller tasting panel for those entries. To avoid this, however, please read the “Shipping Information” below carefully to ensure that your products arrive on time.
- In addition to your entry form, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Link to each brand’s website
- JPG file of your brand artwork (Bottle Shot and/or Hi-Res Logo)
- Staff Relations Contact (Name, Phone, Email)
- Up to Date Brand Information (i.e. available in what markets domestically and internationally, info on Master Distiller/Blender/Brewer, information unique to your brand)
- Each submission must include three (3) 12oz or 333ml bottles of product or two (2) 500 or 750ml bottles of product, or equivalent volumes.
- If submitting by paper form, please scan submission form and email it to: email@example.com
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any additional questions.
Please ship your beers to:
Liquor Logistics Pty Ltd.
C/O Melbourne International Beer Competition
Unit 1, 365 Plummer Street
Port Melbourne, Victoria 3207
Tel +61 386521989 / Fax +61 386521989
- Please register online or by email before shipping your products.
- Please feel free to contact us directly if you are a large organization shipping 20+ beers.
- The deadline for receipt of entry is June 22, 2018. All submissions must be in the warehouse by June 22, 2018 to be judged by the full panel.
- If your shipment is delayed due to customs or other unforeseen events, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org